Review on 'Shinigamihime no Saikon - Baraen no Tokei Koushaku'

'Shinigamihime no Saikon - Baraen no Tokei Koushaku' is the sequel to the manga 'Shinigamihime no Saikon.' Here's my review on the first series: Part 1

Kashburn Licen and Alicia Faitlin's story continues.

I love Alicia Faitlin! She's just oozing with positivity, innocence, and silliness.

This series is not yet done though (as of this writing, 22 November 2014). I'll look forward for the next chapters, although I have a feeling it will be months before I see the next one. The last I read is Chapter 5.5.

Rating: 4/5

Here's the link to check for updates:
Check For Updates 

Or maybe this link will be more updated:
Possibly Faster Updates 




'Shinigami Hime no Saikon'

Shinigamihime no Saikon - Baraen no Tokei Koushaku

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Background

StatCounter