Thoughts on "Narabuna Kiken!!"

Two students, a boy and a girl, are always each other's throats. They have started on the wrong foot and have been quarreling ever since the boy just turned away from her after getting helped. It doesn't make things better that the boy is taller than the average while the girl is shorter.

Yeah, yeah. I'm too lazy to look up their names again.

I like how the manga was drawn. It was a bit whimsical, like how most shoujos should be. :D Add to that a cute plot and voila! A sweet shoujo about a boy and a girl who initially hate each others' guts but eventually developed feelings for each other. Thumbs up! ^^,

But of course, I must write something bad about it. Hmm... I didn't like the final panel. Maybe something better than that. 

Overall, it's good.


I give it a 4/5.





Okay, okay. The girl's name is Miku and the boy's name is Hyoudou.

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Background

StatCounter