Spoilers on "A Small World"

I've read enough mangas to expect stepfather-daughter relationships to cross the boundaries. Fortunately, this manga is not of them. Their relationship is COMPLETELY FAMILIAL despite what it would look like.

Mei is an orphan and her stepfather has been looking after her since her mother died. Throughout the manga, it is known that Mei wants to ask a burning question to her stepfather. Shoujo fans would be anticipating a certain form of love, ehem. But it turns out that she only wants to know if her stepfather is taking care of her because he feels obligated to or he thinks of her as his own daughter. haha You guys have been so misled. 

What? This is the manga world. Anything and everything happens.

When I read this, I was bracing myself for the eccentric ending. It was a false alarm. :D

I like the art and the plot. Too bad I couldn't say anymore because me... I'm no artist. It's like food. I can only say delicious and yucky. Don't expect me to taste all those layers in the flavor. lol It's all in one swoop. :p

Rating: 4/5



Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Background

StatCounter